Welcome to McKenzie Manor
Sapphire at McKenzie Manor offers caring and compassionate memory care for those needing assistance with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Experience, knowledge, understanding and awareness are key ingredients to a great Alzheimer’s care home. Our doors at McKenzie Manor opened over twenty years ago, and continue to lean on those principles daily. McKenzie Manor was the first and only secure Alzheimer’s/Dementia facility in Eugene, Oregon, and since 1991, has pioneered many of today’s current philosophies such as the Homelike Environment, and Aging in Place.
We are proud knowing we take the very best care of our residents, and honor the sacred trust you give us. At McKenzie Manor you will experience a warm and friendly community with a staff-to-resident ratio benefiting any required care needs. We invite you to visit our beautiful community and experience the best that memory care has to offer.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Registered Nurses on Staff
- Acceptance of Private Pay and Medicaid Funding
- Home-cooked meals
- Management of most physician-ordered special diets
- Housekeeping provided
- Individualized care plans and assistance
- VIEW ALL
- A beautiful, secure and fully accessible park-like courtyard for fresh air and comfortable relaxation
- A full schedule of activities including exercise, sensory therapies, baking, and arts and crafts
- Daily events that encompass spa days, socials, and musical guests
- Staff dedicated to keeping things upbeat and meaningful each and every day