Respite Care at McKenzie Manor
Our respite care gives primary caregivers or family members a chance to take a break, go on vacation, or restore energy knowing your loved one is in good hands.
Respite care at McKenzie Manor is used for many reasons:
- Recovery after an illness
- Transitional care after surgery or hospital stay
- Short-term break for a family member or caregiver
- Planned vacations when a loved one can no longer travel
Be at Ease at McKenzie Manor
Our dedicated staff of licensed nurses and caregiver’s offer assistance with daily tasks, rehabilitation needs, and aid with medication planning. Families can be at ease knowing their loved one is well taken care of for any assortment of respite care.
- Three meals daily—all served in an attractive dining room and all as nutritious as they are delicious
- A full calendar of social activities and outing events specifically designed to engage and satisfy those with cognitive impairments
- Our safe courtyard, where sun, fresh air, and the sights and sounds of nature offer powerful therapies all their own.
Cognitive and Physical Support: Families and residents alike will appreciate the caring supervision of our dedicated, in-house staff—which includes licensed nurses – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Not only will they offer the guidance required for personal safety and community involvement, they will also manage all medical needs, including prescription drugs and diabetes care, incontinence issues, and all of the activities of daily senior living.